Here at Al Duomo we comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, and we regard your privacy with importance. We therefore aim to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of any such private information. This privacy statement discloses the types of information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it. These privacy practices apply to the Al Duomo Web site that you were viewing, when you clicked through to this policy.
What information do Al Duomo collect?
We collect personally identifiable information when you provide it to us, for example, when you complete the on-line Enquiry form, in order to book a table, private function, or a wedding in our fine restaurant.
This personal information is limited to your:
- Address, including street and postcode
- Email address
- Telephone number(s)
How do Al Duomo use the information?
We use the information we receive for the following two general purposes:
- To fulfil your requests for booking enquiries and related food products, wedding services, and private events;
- To send you information you agreed to receive such as our restaurant's newsletter and food offers.
Any personal information you may send us will only be used for the sole purpose(s) which you provided it for. It will be only:
- Held for as long as necessary for these purposes and will not pass it to any other parties unless this is made clear to you;
- Accessed by the employee(s) associated with the handling of that data and with the obligation to respect its confidentiality.
How do Al Duomo share the information?
We may make your personally identifiable information available to other third parties / people, if and when:
- We formally receive your consent to share the information; or
- We have to respond to any appeal, or legal process if required under the laws of England & Wales.
What are the user's options?
Any user who does not wish to provide any personal data requested by our on-line form(s) need not submit it and can further access the website and its content.
We also give any user the option to opt out and, not receive our food newsletters and offers when filling in our on-line form(s).